Inverter Mig JAGUAR Double Pulse Double Gun ART: 302
•Pre-set welding programs for easy set up.
•DOUBLE gun capability, DOUBLE wire feed units and one power supply allows simultaneous readiness for aluminum welding using the optional push-pull gun Art: 2003 and other metals using the optional heavy duty mig gun Art: 1242
•Minimize burn-through when welding on very thin aluminum.
•Double pulse feature vital for aluminum welding.
•Download program updates to keep your welder current to the newest welding programs.
•Mig brazing for galvanized steel.
•220 volt single phase @ 40 amps 50/60 Hz
•Output power 15-200 amps, 60% duty cycle at 200 amps, and 100% at 160 amps.
•Weight 165 lbs. mounted on heavy duty casters.
•Use with Push Pull gun ART: 1242
Push Pull Gun ART: 2003
• No bulky spool-gun. Wire feed motor built into hand grip.
• Control the current up or down from the handle. On the fly.
• Feeds all solid wires with diameter of 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0.
• Especially suited for aluminum welding.
• Heavy Duty Mig Gun ART: 1242
• 280 amps- 9 ft. – steel liner, ergonomic handle, Euro quick connect.
Heavy Duty Mig Gun ART: 1242
• 280 amps- 9 ft.- steel liner, ergonomic handle, Euro quick connect.
Stand Mig Welding Gun ART: MB15 (not pictured)
• Capacity 180 amp with CO2, 150amp mixed gases.
• 60% duty cycle
• Wire Sizes: .023” (0.6mm) through .035” (.09mm)
• Weight : 32.2 oz.
• Length: 10 ft.