Pocket Pulse Mig ART: 305
Portable, User-Friendly, Lower Cost
Art: 305 is a Inverter single-phase synergic power source for MIG-MAG welding,
With both short and pulsed, with 2-rollers
Included are 37 synergic programs (mild steel Ø 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0 mm, stainless steel 0.8 / 0.9 mm, Aluminium 0.9 / 1.0 mm, CuSi3% 0.8 / 0.9 mm as well as for flux cored wire Ø 0.9 mm).
The LCD panel allows the operator to read, on three lines, wire and gas type, current and thickness, voltage and wire speed.
- Pre-Set welding programs for easy set up
- Step less infinite regulation
- LCD display
- Welds aluminum, mig brazing and steel
- 220volt single phase, 30 amp circuit
- Amperage output =20-185
- Duty cycle: 100% /110 amps, 20% / 185amps
- Wire spool capacity: 12 lbs.
- Weight 30lbs 13.5 kg
- Dimensions; 8”W by 15” H x 15” L , 196 x 458 x 380mm
- Includes Heavy Duty Mig Torch Art: 1242