3680 Smart-Plus Resistance Spot Welder by TECNA
The NEXT Generation
What is Smart Technology?
Inverter technology controlled by a microprocessor allows automatic setting and monitoring of all welding parameters with minimal or no input from the operator.
- Smart Plus mode is completely automatic needs no operator input.
- Quick mode requires operator to set welding time, current and force only
- Full Mode: allows the operator to make custom welding programs and save to memory.
Wi-Fi Upgrades and Technical Support
- Easily Welds Boron and all other Ultra High Strength Steels.
- Fully water-cooled to the welding caps on both gun and welding arm.
- Output Power: Max. 14,000 Amps at the caps.
- Max electrode force: Transgun 8679TS = 450 daN. Optional Transgun 8679TS7 = 700 daN.
- USB Port and for easy upgrade of programs and software.
- USB port to download and store all weld record.
- Approved for weld bonding.
Arrives fully loaded: 8685WS standard arms, 8689WS wheel arch arms, 8684WS 205mm arms, 8688WS 505mm long reach arms, Heavy duty balancer, 8691 X-gun adaptor, 3591 Single side gun, accessory kit, strong stable cart on casters and a protective cover.
TECNA has earned the most OEM approvals of any welder manufacturer. See our website for specific OEM approvals.
TECNA is the only manufacturer producing welders for both automotive assembly lines and the collision repair industry.