344 Inverter Double Pulse/ Double Torch 270 amp – 3-phase Mig
Ideal for fabrication shops, and body shops doing structural repairs on today’s cars. Built-in welding programs makes it quick and easy to set up the welder for aluminum repairs as well as mig brazing of galvanized steel panels
- Three important specific functions dedicated for optimal aluminum welding (3 levels, Automatic Hot Start, Automatic Crater Filler)
- Steel, Stainless Steel and Mig brazing metals using the heavy duty mig gun art:1242 ( sold separately)
Aluminum welding without wire feed hang ups with the Push-Pull Gun art. 2003 Mig Brazing for Galvanized steel ( sold separately)
- Easy set-up with 75 preset welding programs.
- Step-less electronic controls
- Easy to read LCD display
- Download program updates to keep your welder current to the newest welding programs.
- OEM Approved
- Uses optional heavy duty torch art 1242 and/or Push-Pull Gun art 2003
- Highest quality MADE IN ITALY
>20-270 AMPS 220 / 480V volt 3 –phase 50/60 Hz
>Output power 270 amps @20% duty cycle, 180 amp @100% duty cycle.
>Weight 167 lbs mounted on heavy duty wheels & casters. Dimensions: 23W x 37 L x 39H
>Wire capacity:.8-.9-1.0-1.2 Aluminum / .6 .8 .9 1.0 1.2 steel .8 .9 1.0 1.2 Stainless Steel .8 .9 1.0 SilBrz Up to 11 lbs reels
ART 1242 Heavy Duty Mig Torch 280 amps , 9 ft, steel liner, ergonomic handle and quick euro connect.
ART:2003 PUSH- PULL gun for Aluminum Welding
Wire feed motor built into hand grip, No bulky spool-gun.
• Control the Amps up or down from the handle. On the fly.
• Feeds all solid wires with diameter of 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0.
• Especially suited for aluminum welding.